At McMichael Insurance, we will give you solid Medicare advice and guidance at no cost or obligation.
We understand that Medicare Advantage and Part D plans can be confusing. So, if you are navigating Medicare for the first time, or wondering if your current plan is still the best fit, let us help you choose the right path.
with a licensed agent
What is the difference between a Medicare Advantage Plan and a Medicare Supplements Plan?
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans are low cost (could be $0) options that have a Network of doctors/hospitals and have medical bills (co-pays, co-insurance, etc.) that you will pay as you use the plan. Medicare Advantage Plans often include Part D and Dental, Vision and Hearing coverage.
Medicare Supplements, also know as Medigap Plans, are a higher cost options but they do not have a Network of doctors/hospitals and have no or low medical bills that you will have to pay. Medicare Supplements do not include Part D or Dental, Vision and Hearing coverage. These items are purchased separately.
For a more detailed explanation, please call our office or request an appointment with one of our agents and ask to go through “The Two Sides of The Street.”
Let us help you get the most out of your Medicare plan
One of our licensed agents works with you to understand you needs and preferences. We’ll discuss…
- Doctors and Hospitals
- Prescription needs
- Lifestyle (travel, retirement goals, etc.)
- A licensed agent will educate you on the plan options available that meet your specific needs.
- Together, you and your agent will identify and select the best plan for your situation.
- There is NEVER a fee for our service.
Support & Advocacy
After you select a plan, we are your resource and advocate to answer any questions and resolve issues.
Common support items include:
- Coverage questions
- Moving to a new service area
- Assisting with plan changes as your needs change throughout your lifetime.
How to enroll in Original Medicare (Part A&B)
- Online – https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/medicare/
- Over the phone with your counties Social Security office
What is the donut hole?
Will I get a Late Enrollment Penalty?
Insurance Carriers We Represent
Rather have us do the heavy lifting for you? No problem, request an appointment today.
with a licensed agent