While the Commercial Property policy limits coverage to the insured premises, or within 100 feet of that location, the Inland Marine policy is specifically designed for business property that is regularly away from the insured premises. Property that is mobile may include any number of items, but the most commonly used coverage classifications for Inland Marine are shown above.