The Commercial Property policy provides coverage for damage or destruction of your buildings and business contents. The industry standard Building and Business Personal Property Coverage Form, coupled with a Cause of Loss Form, and their attachments complete the policy.  Coverage is generally limited to insured property located at the described premises or within 100 feet. While there is some coverage extended for off-premises use, property that is normally used away from the premises is better handled through the use of an Inland Marine policy.