- What does my business insurance cover?
- What risks are not covered?
- How much property insurance do I need?
- What can I do to lower my premiums?
If your agent hasn’t talked you through these questions, then maybe we should talk.
When selecting an insurance advisor, you want to be sure to choose a professional who:
- Is referred to you by another business owner whom you trust and respect.
- Can provide you with ample testimonials exhibiting their expertise.
- Has been credentialed as a Certified Insurance Counselor, or is in the process of attaining this high
level of competency.
- Has a particular focus on business insurance and risk management. Don’t settle for an agent that simply makes the sale and then has no commitment to you.
- Has been recognized by the insurers they represent as being part of a top tier agency, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and excellence in the areas of trustworthiness, customer care, client satisfaction, reputation, and product knowledge.
- Is an educator, not just a sales person. Wouldn’t it be nice to know how your coverage functions, what you are and are not covered for, and what other options are available to plug the gaps in your protection?
Need more help choosing your insurance advisor? Click here to receive a free copy of our 10 Things You Should Know to Avoid Disaster with Your Commercial Insurance.